• Performs receiving/shipping tasks, including lifting and placing product on conveyor system. Load/Unload of trucks as required.
• Communicate receiving/shipping issues (i.e. product, inventory, equipment, system, pallet, etc.) promptly to the Supervisor; personally resolve identified issues and problems swiftly as appropriate.
• Support and participate in inventory management activities.
• Maintain housekeeping standards during performance of all work; assist in housekeeping activities as needed.
• Adhere to all safety practices and procedures.
• Participate in general warehouse activities as needed, and performs all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to work required schedules, including overtime; days and hours may fluctuate to meet the needs of the business.
- Must be able to safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment, including forklift and pallet riders after successful completion of certification training.
- Must be able to operate the receiving segment of the warehouse management computer system.
- Must be able to continually lift, carry, push and pull merchandise up to 35lbs., and occasionally up to 70lbs.
- Must be able to continually stand, bend, stoop, twist and reach.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.