DescriptionThe Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 responsible for the receipt and shipment of incoming materials, supplies, and products. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
- Receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition
- Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to specifications and established procedures.
- Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- Ensure each order receives the correct paperwork, envelopes, medications, packing and shipping labels.
- Ensure that all bags are correctly sealed and printers are accurately loaded with the correct paper.
- Accurately package prescriptions requiring special handling according to specific process and policy requirements.
- Operate automated packaging systems.
- Correctly sort packages for specific ship type to correct locations.
- Work collaboratively with all co-workers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of technical experience
- Must be able to stand on feet for 8-10 hours a day
Scheduled Weekly Hours40