Get ready to do something important. We’re inviting you to help us take on some of the most exciting challenges in health care today. Here at OptumRx, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we’re serving the needs of more than 64 million people who rely on us for the prescription drugs that improve their health and lifestyles.
In this role, you’ll assist in creating / routing pharmacy orders through receipt, review and verification of members' prescriptions. You’ll find some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our customers and their care providers. In addition to having impact on a great team, you’ll also discover the career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Prepare packages or shipments for distribution to our members
- Verify member data and submit orders in the computer system
- Stacking pallets
- Loading trucks for shipment
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- Ability to work during the hours of operation Monday - Friday 4:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. CST. It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime or weekends
- 1+ years of experience working in a Warehouse/Shipping
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Warehouse, Shipping, Clerk, Pharmacy Clerk, OptumRx