DescriptionThe Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 responsible for the receipt and shipment of incoming materials, supplies, and products. The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Shipping & Receiving Clerk 1 receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition. Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to specifications and the transportation method used. Records received and shipped items according to established procedures. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of technical experience
- Must be available to work 4 days a week (Monday-Friday) and 10 hour shifts sometime between the hours of 6:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds and stand for 10 hours a day
- Prior warehouse, shipping and/or packing experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- 8 hours of paid VTO (Voluntary time off) time to contribute to your favorite volunteer community service event
- Extensive Benefit package that starts your 1st day of employment
- 3 weeks of accrued PTO (Paid time off) in your 1st year of employment
- Earn cash/gifts/discounts through Humana Vitality – a wellness and rewards program
Scheduled Weekly Hours40