Want to be part of something special? Come and help us make history. UnitedHealth Group and our OptumRx pharmacy benefits are helping to shape the change that is sweeping through health care today. Now, you can take advantage of some of the best training and tools in the world to help serve our customers and their care providers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the proper packing and shipping of home delivery prescriptions for our members to ensure contents arrive safely and on-time. In addition to having impact on a great team, you’ll also discover the career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
This role is challenging. You’ll need to have strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential as these prescriptions are critical to our members’ health and well-being.
- Use multiple computer systems to obtain pharmacy orders, compare to order received and produce mailing labels
- Utilize the best method for product packing and shipping based on standard procedures to include type of packaging, unique conditions (i.e. refrigeration), etc. to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Prepare manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulling appropriate prescription drugs from inventory and complete necessary scanning and packaging as necessary
- Maintain various machines and equipment (e.g. IPD machines, auto packing machines)
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher) or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system applications
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 5:30 pm, EST Monday through Friday (subject to change due to business needs) and work occasional Saturday shifts during periods of high volume
- 1+ years of prior experience in shipping / receiving
- Requires ability to lift up to 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Keywords: Insurance, customer service, customer service representative, claims, appeals, call center, phone support, dispute resolution, healthcare, health care, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealth Group, Optum, OptumRx, pharmacy, pharmacy technician, prescription, RX, Pharm Tech, Licensed Pharm Tech, Pharmacy Clerk, Pharm Clerk, shipping, receiving