Here, at Optum, you can showcase your passion and technical expertise among an elite team as you help to transform health care and change the way our businesses and consumers engage with technology. Sound exciting? Absolutely! And as a Siebel Apps Dev Cnslt, you will bring your talent, passion, energy, focus and all-in approach to work every day to lead your team to success. If you strive to make a difference and would like to work with the leader in the health care industry, this is the right career for you. Join us! Come share who you are and let your passion for performance inspire your life's best work.(sm)
This is a Lead Development/Maintenance and Operations opportunity in Vermont. This position is responsible for high quality delivery enterprise applications. This position will also be able to plan and estimate development work and transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise level solutions. Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation necessary. Experience with the Oracle - Siebel product suite is critical. The person will be working with internal & external stake holders for strategy, planning & execution of critical releases. Extreme importance is put on soft skills with extremely clear verbal and written communication. Please note that there may be some travel needed for this position.
- Hands on development experience across multiple Siebel modules
- The resource needs to have an excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external systems, and Siebel server side processes
- This role requires excellent problem solving skills and good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with a project manager, clients and support personnel
- This resource will lead/work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
- Manages decisions that impacts employees or customers (internal or external) to product, service or process
- Ensure quality and best practices
- Identify and mitigate risks/issues related to Quality across the SDLC
- Has hands on working experience with Waterfall, Agile, and Iterative methodologies
- Ensure compliance with applicable software standards and best practices
- Provides accurate & timely reports to stake holders
- Analyzes and profiles data to meet project needs
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of hands on development experience across multiple Siebel modules in a large-scale organization with an emphasis on customer and service delivery
- 6+ years of overall IT experience
- Experience in Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external systems, and Siebel server side processes
- Experience in Requirement Analysis, Traceability, impact analysis and reporting
- Interface development with internal and external systems (SOA, ECM, Web center, IDM etc.).
- Siebel - Web Services (Inbound/Outbound) using the HTTP, XML SOAP & WSDL
- Siebel Tools Configuration, Workflow Process, Workflow Policies and Assignment Manager, Siebel eScripting and Browser scripting, Virtual Business Components (VBC’s) and External Business Components (EBC’s), Siebel EAI – Integration Objects (IO’s), XML Converters, Data Maps and Application Service Interfaces (ASI’s)
- Experience in Data analysis and reporting, triage, RCA activities
- Resource will perform detailed application design and author/maintain design and technical documentation
- Candidates should be local in Vermont with ability to work in Burlington or Winooski (or ability to relocate)
- Siebel certification
- Siebel performance tuning and redesign
- Experience with MVC pattern integrations
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Siebel, GovtConsulting, Winooski, VT