Bed Bath & Beyond’s Signing Department has a best in class execution, thinking and impactful innovation. As part of the Store Operations Signing team, you will apply your skills and passion for innovation.
• Data Entry processing in various databases and spreadsheets for Sign creation
• Management of Data content and Sign formats
• Supporting and assisting the store operations team
• Communication with buyers for data content for PDM
• Processing of signs and labels for new stores, relocations and remodels.
• Processing of signs for FTG schematics, Seasonal Guide and Aisle set ups
• Creation of sign batches for monthly Harmon Aisle Kits and Compare & Save reports
• Work with buying department to complete a sign review that will include updating all signs to be released to the stores for improved consistency
• Create Corel signage and complete updates for changes in pricing or features
• Work in the POS database to ensure we have proper signage prior to the event
• Communications with store personnel including responding to emails from store call outs from the Sign email box.
• Bachelor’s degree in Design or related field
• Corel, schematics and design experience is required
• Exceptional communication skills
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.