Christmas Tree Shops is growing and so is our need for more talented associates. We offer a distinctive, fast paced, and dynamic retail environment where you can truly make a difference AND have a very real opportunity to grow your career! If you are looking for a retail growth company that values both its people and its customers, has a winning track record, and an even brighter future, your search is over - you have discovered Christmas Tree Shops!
Specifically we are seeking the following Temporary Part Time positions in the Greensboro, NC store:
- Signing and Markdown Associates
The Signing and Markdown Associate oversees the price and signing integrity for their store. The Signing and Markdown Associate performs a wide variety of tasks ranging from performing markdowns, setting up point of sale and promotional events to addressing register errors made by associates at the Front End. In this role you will move through multiple tasks during your shift while providing a high level of customer service and achieving sales goals.
• Retrieve and prepare merchandise for stocking, prints pricing labels and performs price verifications, removes product from packaging and affixes pricing labels/stickers as needed and organizes prepared merchandise for stocking on applicable fixtures
• Communicate mispriced items, research on-hand quantities of RTVs and submit inventory adjustment requests
• Complete price changes and sign audits, and replaces missing or incorrect product pricing
• Complete all signage for merchandise through the store
• Responsible for all Point of Sale reporting
• Execute activities related to store initiatives to offer customers additional products and services (e.g., special sale items, credit card applications)
• Maintain a clean and safe work area and exhibit safe work practices at all times
• Perform additional, sometimes specialized duties as required by business needs including, but not limited to, stocking, freight processing, fulfillment, and price changes and cart retrieval
• High School diploma or equivalent desired
• 2+ years of retail experience desired
• Effective communication and customer service skills
• Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.