Looking for Sitters to work in the Hospitals for the Norman and Moore area
Benefits of being a Sitter in the Hospitals include
- Work only the shifts you want
- Weekly and competitive pay
- Ongoing training and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Immediate 12 hour shifts available
- Responsible for providing close and/or continuous observation of adolescent, adult and geriatric patients who may be at risk for adverse events such as falls and self-injury.
Hospital Setting-You will be providing non-hands on care and safety supervision to patients in a Hospital Setting.
Shifts are available in Norman and Moore from 6:30A- 6:30P OR 6:30P-6:30A and as Emergency as needed shifts
If you meet the above requirements please call us at 405-217-0706 for details!
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- At least six months experience as a Caregiver preferred (in homes or facilities).
- Be listed in good standing on the State’s Caregiver Registry
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Must be dependable
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.