It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The SME (Subject Matter Expert)/Quality Assurance Specialist is a Tier 2 level support agent that is responsible for supporting Tier 1 team members by being the go to individual on the production floor and in training, for answers to any product related questions.
Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements:
• Greet member phone call/process claims in a professional and courteous manner as directed by management.
• Must be able to be scheduled to work, 40+ hours a week and be flexible to meet the floor needs.
• Evening and weekend shifts will be required to meet business need as directed by management.
• Assess all in-bound activities to accurately and efficiently address member’s needs by maintaining a strong customer focus.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with staff members to gain their trust and respect.
• Communicate with team members in a warm, helpful and professional manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
• Be patient and compassionate while working as a team player and using all your available resources to provide the best outcome to the member.
• Be efficient in navigating multiple systems.
• Participate in ongoing training, quality initiatives and self-development.
• Maintain advanced knowledge of procedures, product information and online resource tools.
• Maintain regular attendance and punctuality as scheduled, and adhere to all company time and attendance policies.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
• Ability to work in a face paced environment with extreme attention to detail and ownership.
• 2-Years of Customer Service experience in a high-volume call center or face-to-face business environment preferred.
• 1-Year of Experience within Concentrix Business Unit preferred with proven results in Tier 1 Agent/Processor role.
Additional Job Requirements:
• AA/AS Degree preferred and a minimum of 2-Years relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills and abilities to have critical conversations with individuals while maintaining a professional environment.
• Prioritizes work to meet multiple deliverables and deadlines.
• Rewards and recognizes the right behaviors on the team and primarily supports floor operations, agent needs and training room support as directed by management.
• Demonstrates creativity in seeking new and better solutions.
• Ensures that employees have the development opportunities needed to learn and grow.
• Continuously assesses and improves processes within their scope and recommends improvements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including coaching and mentoring.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing performance data and applying findings to improve and/ or manage individual performance.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.