SMT Machine Operator - Day ($13.50), Swing ($14.00) and Graveyard Shifts ($14.50)Job Summary
The Machine Operator I will set up and operate machines including printers, pick and place machines, AOI, washers, wave machines and ovens.
• Selects, measures, assembles, and sets machine tools using precision gauges and instruments.
• Mounts, installs, aligns, and secures tools, attachments and fixtures using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
• Determines specifications or procedures for set-up, programming and machine operation using blueprints, instructions, and machine knowledge.
• Confers with Line Lead, Process Tech or Engineering to resolve machine malfunctions and production errors and obtains approval to continue production.
• Examines electronic components for defects.
• Removes finished units to ensure product flow is maintained.
• Monitors machine operation and control panel displays to detect malfunctions and compare readings to specifications.
• Cleans machine, tooling, and parts or other work areas, as assigned.
• Performs simple maintenance of tools, equipment and machines.
• Good communication skills are required
• Formal training/certifications a plus.
• Some manufacturing experience preferred.
• On the job training for the right candidate.
• Basic computer skills required.
Apply on-line at: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=bad33887-96ef-4b8a-baaa-0f06d7623b52&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US