Provide excellent guest service in an efficient manner. Primary responsibilities include assisting guests with their food selections, ringing up their purchases in a timely and courteous manner, provide excellent customer service, cash handling, and prepping and serving food products. Candidate must be capable to work at an altitude of 12,000 feet.
All positions at Rocky Mountain are full-time seasonal positions, there are NO full-time year round positions.
- Perform all duties with respect to the Company’s Core Values, Mission Statement, and guest services standards.
- Ensuring products are attractively displayed and stocked.
- Providing service to guests to include explaining the menu items, taking orders, upselling, and securing payment as required.
- Responsible for cashiering duties, ring up all sales before taking money, call out amount tendered in dollars and cents, place bills on register and count back change.
- Perform accurate cash handling.
- Preparing menu items per standards.
- Work espresso coffee bar, hot foods, and food prep as directed by managers.
- Maintaining thorough cleanliness and sanitation of work area and perform cleaning as necessary.
- Emptying trash as needed throughout the day.
- Responding to guest requests maintaining positive interactions.
- Comply with ServSafe protocol.
- Any other responsibilities that are deemed necessary.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Basic math skills with the ability to make change.
- Knowledge of all menus: specials, features, food, and beverages.
- Able to operate a cash register, handle cash accurately, open and close the Cafe with or without assistance.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of Food & Beverage procedures.
- Prior experience as a Barista helpful.
- Maximize sales by using menu knowledge and suggestive upselling techniques.
- Able to function with flexibility and courteous behavior in a high traffic seasonal food service operation.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, carry a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach for an extended period of time
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hours in a hot/cold environment
- Ability to bend at waist and perform repetitive foot and hand action.