Location: Department #677 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: Some college
Employment Experience: None
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Kwik Trip, Inc.’s Marketing department is seeking an intern who will assist with the creation and execution of materials that support the Digital Marketing Team’s social media strategy across all of Kwik Trip’s different platforms.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Provide relevant and compelling support materials to build reputation across owned and earned social channels
- Take high quality photographs and/or videos for use on social channels
- Serve as back-up for graphic design projects and tasks
- Provide timely responses as Kwik Trip, Inc. in the best possible manner to all inquiries, including Kwik Trip Rewards
- Engage with fans to promote Kwik Trip Inc.’s reputation across owned and earned social channels
- Contribute to the execution of digital marketing campaigns across key digital channels
- Report on digital advertising performance to make recommendations and decisions
- Assist with office administrative duties when necessary
- Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Graphic Design, Photography or some related field
- Working knowledge of social media platforms to accurately create marketing materials
- Understanding of basic marketing principles to align social media strategy with greater marketing goals
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms including Facebook Business Manager and Google AdWords
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software with understanding of image formatting, editing, and enhancing techniques
- Proven creativity with strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate Digital DSLR camera to create high quality photographs for use in Digital Marketing materials
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability work with minimal supervision
- Proven Multi-tasking abilities on multiple projects at a time
Work Schedule: This is a paid internship that will last approximately 6 months. Hours may vary with work load, but interested students must be willing to work up to 20 hours per week Monday through Friday during the school semesters and potentially up to 40 hours during school breaks. It is important to note that we offer flexibility with school scheduling.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Admin - Clerical; Customer Service; Design; Marketing; Retail; Sales