This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Social media manager is responsible for the overall strategy, execution and measurement of segment marketing social media campaigns.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develops and executes plans to create awareness, engage target audiences, and support conversions in support of the larger Optum marketing campaign framework
- Understand audience personas and advise marketing teams on best approach for targeting via social media
- Research and identify industry influencers by market and recommend ways to leverage through organic and paid programs as necessary
- Plan, lead and conduct social listening research for brand, industry and trend analysis
- Managing the Optum social channels to include:
- Ongoing optimization of outgoing messaging (A/B testing)
Analyzing campaign effectiveness, and optimizing messages with graphics
Serve as back up to other community managers with postings, content management and measurement
Works closely with social media specialist to direct the execution of all campaigns, including: establishing KPIs, measurement goals, tagging structure and reporting cadence
Reporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends
Prove and communicate that social marketing strategy is making an impact to business KPIs
Familiarity with social media tools such as: Sysomos, BrandWatch, Sprinklr as well as natively collected metrics
Collaborating with internal and external resources clearly and concisely to create effective creative elements for social campaigns
- Integrating knowledge with others to develop and implement an effective content strategy that aligns with channels and campaigns
- Ability to understand best practices for primary social media channels, emerging platforms and apply to business setting
- Assisting with other projects as appropriate
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing, social, digital, or content experience, with strong digital and social experience
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with digital tracking to prove effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Experience with paid social advertising (i.e. Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn)
- 2+ years’ experience in healthcare industry
- 2+ years’ experience working in B2B environment
- Proficient in web analytics software and keyword tools
- Core skills/attributes include: Self-driven, problem solving, business acumen, strategic thinking, results focused, good communication, relationships oriented, comfortable with shifting gears, collaborative in working with other business functions
- Proven ability to navigate large matrixed organizations
- Bachelor’s degree: preferably with a concentration in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, Journalism or Communications - post-graduate degree preferred
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: social media, marketing, audience, social, metrics, data, content, digital, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, telecommute, telecommuting, telecommuter, remote, work from home