Act as a professional liaison between the client and H&R Block for sensitive customer complaints through Social Media. Handle and tracks complaints through proper channels until resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Communicate via social media platform, phone, and email with clients requiring assistance and or information. Interpret client needs and utilize software programs to identify possible resolutions.
- Follow established procedures to handle client inquiries and resolve client satisfaction.
- Use software programs and computer systems to accurately document and track
- Attend training sessions and participate in meetings related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties
- Identify issues with current process and notify management of potential concerns and potential solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience
- Minimum of 1 year call center experience
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with a proven ability to effectively present to all levels of organization
- Action oriented, detail orientated, self-motivated and capable of coordinating several tasks simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft office