Are you interested in joining a program that will give you the opportunity to flourish as a Social Service Coordinator? Do you want to join a rapidly growing team that strives to keep abreast with new research, adhere to a solid ethical code, and offers compassionate services designed to uplift and care for the youth population?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then consider joining our Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health team!
Being a Social Service Coordinator for Devereux has its Advantages
- Facilitates liaison and lines of communication between agencies, unit, families and Multi-Disciplinary team to discuss clients' behavior progress and treatment.
- Participates in admissions/evaluations for the unit.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement program as defined by Center Procedures.
- Practices within and influences others to follow external and internal guidelines governing the facility and one's professional licensure guidelines. The internal guidelines include, but are not limited to GAP Standards, Devereux policies and procedures, credentialing and staff development.
- Demonstrate a degree of understanding of and implementation of applicable external controls such as, but not limited to, local licensing authorities, JCAHO, and managed care procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to structure the unit physical and social environment so that every interaction and activity within the treatment program promotes positive goal-directed responses and/or social interactions from the client and facilitates the psychotherapeutic goals of treatment.
- Demonstrate the ability to purposefully manage and use the structured environment as an instrument for treatment in promoting desired behaviors, encouraging a sense of responsibility and self-control, and fostering optimal functioning in activities of daily living and interpersonal interactions (environmental / milieu therapy).
- Participates in treatment planning process and makes revisions as necessary.
- Completes all needed reports and documentation in a timely fashion.
Our Mission: Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health changes lives – by unlocking and nurturing human potential for people living with emotional, behavioral or cognitive differences.
We employ more than 7,500 staff and operate 15 centers in 13 states. We offer a comprehensive national network of clinical, therapeutic, educational, and employment programs and services that positively impact the lives of tens of thousands of children, adults and their families every year.
Our Culture, Our Expectations
At Devereux, we strive to incorporate servant leadership into our culture and every aspect of our organizational framework; from the delivery of quality services to individuals served, their families, and other stakeholders to the development and empowerment of our employees. We offer challenging and exciting work, and our supportive team environment creates an empowering and positive atmosphere. To be successful in our work environment, you will put the needs of others first, and will feel called to serve, and called to lead.
Competitive Salary and Benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible full-time employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical (including medical care via phone, web, app), dental, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. In addition, we offer tuition assistance, generous time-off and a 403(b) retirement plan with matching benefit, along with voluntary/employee paid vision, supplemental life and accident coverage to full-time employees.
Click here to see why we are a great place to work: http://benefits.devereux.org
Keywords: Social Services Coordinator, Social Services Case Manger, Youth Case Manager, Youth Social Services Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work or related discipline.
- One year of Case Management or Social Work experience.