Primary Location: MD-MDPikesville-1017 Resiterstown Rd
Function:Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
Adult Day Health is looking for an individual who is caring and committed to adult and elders' wellbeing.
Adult Day Health is seeking a dynamic and passionate person to serve as Social Worker and provide organizational assistance and programmatic support including admission procedures, direct participant care, and internal/external coordination of services.
Essential Job Functions
- Evaluation including gathering data from client records, interviews, observation and dialogue with other team members
- Development and implementation of a treatment plan according to physician orders which includes establishing client goals, continuous re-evaluation of progress and appropriate modification of the plan
- Timely preparation of written documentation of client progress including initial evaluations, progress reports, discharge summaries and other requested reports
- One to one counseling with client/and or family members in their home or other appropriate setting
- Increases awareness of client and caregivers about brain injury to better facilitate adjustment and understanding of the process of recovery.
- Attends team conferences and reports on client’s progress and current status in therapy as well as collaboratively assisting the team in identifying realistic goals
- Completes and turns in billing information in a timely manner
- Communicates effectively with internal case manager
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
The MENTOR Network is a mission-based organization dedicated to providing high quality services to those we serve. Therefore, to deliver on our mission, The Network expects every employee to perform his or her job first and foremost in accordance with the Company’s mission.
Qualifications: What we offer you:
- A chance to make a difference in peoples’ lives on a daily basis
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Competitive pay rates and paid time off
- Paid training; Holiday pay
- Family-oriented environment, employee events
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
What we require:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work
- Certified by the State of Maryland as a social worker
- Russian speaking highly preferred
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENTExternal and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with assistance of a reasonable accommodations to be determined on a case by case basis.