At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
The Community Banking Technology Quality Assurance organization is responsible for identifying, documenting, and assessing risks to availability. This Apps Systems Engineer lead role will be responsible for overseeing and participating in automation design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. Lead will oversee a team of automation engineers supporting coding scripts in Java to automate manual test cases as well as executing those scripts in an effort to test the functionality of Wells Fargo applications.
In this Senior QA engineer role, the candidate will utilize Selenium/Java, TestNG, Jenkins, and CA Dev Test to automate and virtualize test cases that reside in HP Quality Center ALM. These tasks will be conducted throughout the software development lifecycle, including during the SIT development phase for any given project to support the Shift Left concept. Candidate will develop and provide recommendations to the existing framework for these highly visible mission critical applications. Candidate will serve as a primary escalation point for testing support/troubleshooting for less experienced staff and the overall platform. Candidate will support general activities such as but not limited to: provide oversight and participate in overall project/systems testing, code automated test cases and maintenance of existing test cases, conduct code reviews, peer reviews, setup and maintain test data, metrics reporting to overall platform leads and managers to ensure platform release changes are deployed into production with high quality and defect free. Candidate will work closely with application development leads/managers, QA leads/managers from other areas, and business groups to ensure successful collaboration.
- Charlotte, NC
- Minneapolis, MN
- Chandler, AZ
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 3 + years of automation or regression testing experience
- 2 + years of experience designing and implementing solutions for test automation using Selenium and Java
- 2+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong, clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: automation and data automation
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: strategies, test plans, test cases ,and test scripts development
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- 2 + years of experience with server administration and job creation using Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 1+ year of virtual directory services experience
- 2+ years of UNIX experience
- Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members and partners are in various time zones and locations
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment using Cucumber\Gherkin Feature files and hands-on Step Definition files development with Selenium\JAVA
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.