DescriptionThe Software Engineer 2 codes software applications based on business requirements. The Software Engineer 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The Software Engineer 2 standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software. Oversees testing and debugging and develops fixes. Researches complaints and makes necessary adjustments and/or recommendations to resolve complex software related issues. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Experience developing in Java 7 or greater
· Experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySql)
· Java web application development experience
· Spring Batch and Spring MVC experience
· Experience with Weblogic or other Java application server
· Hibernate ORM
· 2-3 years’ experience developing in Java 7 or greater
· 2-3 years’ experience working with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL)
Scheduled Weekly Hours40