Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this role as Software Engineer, you will predominantly be involved in coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting Internet/Intranet applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements. The.NET software engineer will be working with team members in an Agile environment to deliver business value through coding, unit testing, assisting with any defects during QA and UAT testing, and implementation efforts. Candidates must have strengths in C# and a clear understanding of ASP.NET MVC (design pattern experience). In this role, you will gain experience with cutting edge technology, especially as it relates to the healthcare industry. You will also gain invaluable experience with fitness trackers and the Internet of Things.
- Develop functionality in applications based on business needs
- Work closely with QA to ensure high quality deliverables
- Document work based on specifications
- Work as part of an Agile team
- Operate in a fast paced environment
- 4+ years working with relational databases (designing tables, views and relationships)
- 4+ years working with SQL (creating stored procedures, writing complex queries)
- 3+ years of C# .Net development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with HTML and CSS
- 2+ years of Web Services experience (WCF, WebAPI, REST)
- Experience maintaining web applications
Understanding of data modeling concepts
- Health care industry experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite of tools
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Full stack Engineer, web page, creation, Indiana, Indianapolis, automation, software engineer, tech stack