It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix is seeking a qualified Java Developer to perform systems analysis, code development and on-going support for a new insurance administration system. This position requires the candidate to work on multiple platforms and work with a variety of open source packages. They must be able to work effectively across teams and possess exceptional communication skills. They must also be able to provide consulting expert assistance for less-experienced members of the team. The candidate will be responsible for preparing technical system design documents, coding, unit testing and ensuring entire projects are production ready from a technical perspective. This position also requires that the candidate be able to work out of the Greenville office.
· Minimum 2 Year College Degree or work experience
· Minimum of 3 years Java coding experience
· Minimum of 3 years experience with Eclipse
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· English: Fluent
· Ability to work well as part of a team
- JSF, Spring, Hibernate
- Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Jira, SoapUI
- MS SQL Server
· WebSphere Application Server experience
· Insurance industry experience
- Experience with Agile Methodology
· Experience working with global teams
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.