You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Researching all non-standard requirements which may involve reviewing RFP’s and BAR information and participating in the new discovery process
- Aligning non-standard requests with the contract, and initiating actions with functional areas to develop and install required processes
- Leading and documenting meetings
- Developing and maintaining project plans and associated materials
- Documenting processes for future use
- Developing and providing reporting as needed
- Maintaining clear and open communication to the implementation and account management teams
- Perform testing and audits as needed
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of Group Retiree or Medicare experience; preferably in Claims, Call, Enrollment, or Billing
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Excel, Word and Visio
- Ability and willingness to travel to meetings as requested, up to 10% likely
- Experience and knowledge of health insurance industry, products and services, managed care environment
- Broad understanding of United Retiree Solutions organization, products and markets, and functional processes
- Demonstrated people, process and project management skills and experience, attention to detail, and well organized
- Strong prioritization, decision making, leadership, and analytic/problem solving skills
- Work with a high degree of autonomy, self-starter, and multitasker
- Strong relationship skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with both internal and external business partners
- Ability to influence business partners without direct authority
As a Fortune 6 company with 260,000 people all pulling in the same direction, we're used to setting the pace for change. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like. It is sure to be your life's best work.SM
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: process, solution engineer, Group Retiree, Medicare, claims, billing, enrollment, call center, Visio, telecommute