If you are located in the Western region, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges. Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
The Solutions Sales Expert, RCS Overlay, role functions as sales rainmaker and architect. In this capacity, the SSE will be responsible for partnering with Provider Solution Executives on their large, multi-product pursuits, in order to diagnose member need, scope our offering and develop the sales argument and narrative required for winning the business. In certain instances, the SSE will operate as "pilot" to the Solutions Executive "co-pilot" and in certain instances, those roles will be reversed. The SSE will also be responsible for partnering with the Strategic Account organization in serving as subject matter expert in more early stage, general interactions (ie, relationship visits, VIP days, etc). The SSE will need to be adept at developing relationships with senior executive counterparts and at navigating a large, long pursuit to close through the arduous approval process. The SSE will partner with the Solution Executives and the Head of Sales for that area on hitting the overall sales goal for the group.
- New Mexico
- Accountable to sell Optum RCS solutions to new and / or existing health system clients
- Responsible for growth quota to expand and ensure delivery of RCS solutions to health system clients
- Frequently partner with other sales executives (CE, BD, CM) or work independently to sell and / or manage sales opportunities for RCS solutions
- Possess or develop subject matter expertise and knowledge on Optum solutions, specifically RCS solutions
- Participate in, and at times own / lead, sales process and client engagement through the sale, coordinating with all necessary parties (ex. legal, pricing, finance, etc.) to close a sale
- Develop consultative relationships and be a trusted advisor to the client to demonstrate how Optum can provide value for the client to meet their objectives and improve the health system
- Apply knowledge of all Provider Group products and be able to translate to the sales strategy and planning process
- In - depth understanding of a particular industry segment(s) and / or customer(s) business situation, structure, practices and challenges in order to manage precise pre - sale activities
- Ability to work independently as a strong team player with minimal supervision in a high paced, high intensity environment
- Communicate and present effectively at multiple audiences and levels (listening, written and verbal communication)
- Majority of time is spent out of the office with clients, generally 70% or greater
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Successful track record of selling Revenue Cycle to Providers/Hospitals market
- 10+ years sales, account management and / or consulting experience
- Deep solution expertise in RCS solutions
- 10+ years of proven experience and expertise in the health system, consulting or related industry
- Demonstrated success in leading a consultative sales experience, calling on and influencing senior level and / or C - Suite health system clients
- Experience in diagnosing client needs and recommending solutions that have measurable and positive business impact
- Ability to effectively lead the sales process and work cooperatively with team to achieve sales goals
- Ability to travel frequently
- Established relationships within Provider health systems
- Proven ability to operate and effectively navigate in a highly complex, matrix environment with a high level of collaboration
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and CRM (ex. Salesforce)
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RCS Sales, Sales, Account Management, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Remote, Travel, Western Region, Dallas, TX, Texas, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona, Denver, CO, Colorado, Seattle, WA, Washington