No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. You'll help improve the health of millions. And you'll do your life's best work.(sm)
Responsible for direct sales of Optum Patient Insights technology solutions and strategy to pharmaceutical companies. Establishes and builds client relationships with assigned accounts / market segment, serves as the primary point of contact with clients. Gains an understanding of client needs to recommend strategies utilizing Optum Patient Insight’s solutions. Represents client objectives internally and coordinates with other functions to maximize delivery of solutions. Attend conferences, client meetings to achieve goals and growth objectives. Serves as a role model to sales / account management team.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Solution oriented, strategic thinking
- Direct sales to achieve quota
- Prioritizes and organizes own work to meet deadlines
- Provides explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Generally work is self - directed and not prescribed.
- Works independently and across team to support growth objectives
- Serves as a resource for other sales team members
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years direct sales experience Medical Device, clinical research experience
- Strategic sales focus to drive value based selling solutions
- Strong communication skills and time management
- Ability to work individually and part of team. Demonstrate sales leadership skills to set as a role model for the team
- Travel approximately 25% (US) to achieve sales goals and represent Optum Patient Insights at meetings / conferences
- Experience with patient reported outcomes and associated Technology platforms
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Strategic Sales, Pharma, Medical device, Patient reported outcomes, Clinical research, CRO,Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Remote, Work from home