It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Must fluently speak and write English AND Spanish
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass background and identity verification screen
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Previous experience in a technical support role a plus, but not required
- Ability to type 30 WPM
- Any familiarity with networking or telephony concepts is a plus, but not required
Please email Toni Cagle an updated resume to Toni Cagle at email@example.com
What we offer:
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step of the way. Some of our other benefits include health insurance (eligibility requirements must be met), competitive salary along with monthly performance incentives
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.