Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This position manages various clients and will be very focused on implementation of new business, it will also include, quarterly business reviews, data file management, escalated issue resolution, act as specialty pharmacy SME, consultative services for clients and internal partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and mid-size accounts
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- Travels to client site to provide consultative services and recommendations
- Analyzes reports to determine client trends, recommendations, and implements programs appropriate for the client
- Works with other departments to develop operational solutions and recommendations
- This position can be located in as a telecommuter
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 5+ years of experience in a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM / Account Management) setting
- 2+ years of Project Management experience (implementation)
- Online reporting database experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets) and Microsoft Access (ability to maneuver in the application)
- Reporting analysis and providing consultative service to clients
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.