You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
This position manages various clients and will be very focused on implementation of new business, it will also include, quarterly business reviews, data file management, escalated issue resolution, act as specialty pharmacy SME, consultative services for clients and internal partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Manages ongoing contract relationships and service delivery to clients for one or more accounts
- Acts as outward-facing, dedicated resource for assigned accounts, typically with direct client contact (not call center) and mid-size accounts
- Builds relationships with employer / group clients (not individual members) and serves as the primary point of contact for overall and day-to-day service delivery.
- Represents client internally and coordinates with other functions to implement client systems, complete projects, and address ongoing service needs
- Travels to client site to provide consultative services and recommendations
- Analyzes reports to determine client trends, recommendations, and implements programs appropriate for the client
- Works with other departments to develop operational solutions and recommendations
- This position can be located in as a telecommuter
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 5+ years of experience in a Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM / Account Management) setting
- 2+ years of Project Management experience (implementation)
- Online reporting database experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- Specialty Pharmacy Experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (ability to create spreadsheets) and Microsoft Access (ability to maneuver in the application)
- Reporting analysis and providing consultative service to clients
OptumRx is an empowering place for people with the flexibility to help create change. Innovation is part of the job description. And passion for improving the lives of our customers is a motivating factor in everything we do. If you're ready to talk about groundbreaking interactions, let's talk about what happens when a firm that touches millions of lives decides to gather results from millions of prescriptions every month and analyze their impact. Let's talk about smart, motivated teams. Let's talk about more effective and affordable healthcare solutions. This is caring. This is great chemistry. This is the way to make a difference. We're doing all this, and more, through a greater dedication to our shared values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation and performance. Join us and start doing your life’s best work(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Account Manager, Pharmacy Account Manager, Account Executive, Telecommute, work from home, Remote, Phoenix, AZ, Arizona