Position: Specialty Sales Associate Location: Miami International Airport
GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.
The most important part of providing exceptional customer service is offering the very best experience to our customers! Our Sales Associates are The Traveler's Best Friend, and their performance has a huge impact on company performance and customer perceptions. That's why we choose Specialty Sales Associates carefully. The Traveler's Best Friend must possess a curiosity and eagerness to solve the customer's needs while at the same time develop and foster long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- Relationship selling products, services and solutions by getting to know customers and helping solve their unique end to end needs.
- Asking lifestyle questions to thoroughly understand customer needs, offers relevant services, solutions, and accessories so customer can make informed decision to complete their purchase.
- Utilize all relevant sales tools to drive profitable growth.
- Leverages on-line resources, tools, and peer knowledge to self train.
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
- Understands and executes store shrink plan.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- 2+ years of specialty retail sales experience.
- This isn't a desk job! Lifting up to 30 lbs., standing and moving up to 100% of the time.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Only those with a high-end or department store retail and electronics background will be considered.
Hudson Group is always on the lookout for top quality people who want to be a part of a winning retail team. With many stores and concepts across the country and throughout the world, we have the ability to help you find the job that is right for you. We recognize that our employees are a driving force behind our success! Our dedicated team enjoys an exciting and friendly environment!
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!