Speech and Language Pathologist
Primary Location: NV-NVReno-3980 Lake Placid Dr
- Evaluates program participants through appropriate evaluation procedures and develops written treatment programs for each participant.
- Administers appropriate treatment programs and communicates program participant needs to appropriate staff. Provides needed re-evaluation and programmatic changes as necessary.
- Maintains timely and appropriate program participant/administrative and department documentation.
- Ensures adherence to CARF, licensure standards, and ethics of confidentiality.
- Attends programmatic meetings on request for team reports, policy setting, exchange of information, etc.; attends other appropriate meetings/conferences as needed.
- Attends meetings to exchange, discuss, and evaluate program participant treatment programs.
- Serves on rehabilitation treatment team(s). Communicates with physicians, staff, professionals/paraprofessionals, consultants, families, and community resources as needed to ensure effectiveness of Speech and Language therapy program.
- Plans and implements in-service programs in area for SLP staff and other groups as requested/assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in orientation programs for new staff, program participants, and SLP students.
- Writes weekly service summaries and maintains daily billing summaries and turns them into the appropriate staff.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
- Masters Degree in Speech Therapy or Speech/Language Pathology
- One year experience preferred
- State licensure in Speech and Language Pathology
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state