Provide expedient, courteous cocktail & food service to lounge or bar guests.Responsibilities
- Fully understand and support Xanterra Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Ensure the guests are courteously greeted, orders placed properly and expediently served.
- Inform guests of any beverage specials, and constantly up-selling beverage orders.
- Request proper identification of guests who appear to be under the age of thirty.
- Enforce Xanterra Parks & Resorts, Arizona State and any other applicable liquor laws regarding the serving of alcoholic beverages.
- Strictly adhere to TIPS program at all times in the serving of alcoholic beverages.
- Bring any TIPS related issues with guests to the immediate attention of the bartender working lead or Restaurant Manager.
- Proper and efficient use of the Aloha POS system in ordering beverages and keeping voids and mis-orders to an absolute minimum.
- Describe drink recipes when requested by the guests.
- Clear and bus tables as guests leave, maintaining sanitation and cleanliness levels of the seating area.
- Attend all company-sponsored liquor training classes.
- Manage own bank for beverage sales including credit cards, cash and room charges.
- Complete opening and closing shift side duties.
- Assist bartender in garnishing drinks as necessary.
- Place and serve food orders from bar menu.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 19 years of age with previous alcohol server experience.
- Knowledgeable of various types of beer and wine.