Tough challenges? We know a thing or two about those. When you’re on a mission to help people live healthier lives, the stakes couldn’t be higher. As a SQL Server Report Services Developer with United Healthcare, you will help rewrite the future of the health care system. You’ll analyze data and deliver bold, business-savvy ideas to impact the lives of millions. Along with ground-breaking challenge, you'll have the support and resources of a Fortune 6 company. Join us.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Use operational analytical skills to design/develop, program, maintain and publish reports
- Make solid recommendations based on the analysis and provide explanations for reporting results for both internal operations and our customers
- Be self-directed and creative to deal with some very interesting and complex issues
- Key resource to others you must maintain a high degree of accuracy along with attention to detail, excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to always meet deadlines
- Assist in developing Tableau reports
- BA/BS in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in SSRS & SSIS
- 4+ years of experience performing significant data analysis and report development
- 4+ years of experience with SQL programming
- Intermediate level of programming knowledge (reporting code) and of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, data management, data warehouse
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- 1+ year of healthcare experience
- Healthcare industry experience
- Crystal Reports
- Basic understanding of Tableau
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.