EPIC Hearing Health Care was created by and for physicians and audiologists who are dedicated to improving patient care and providing high quality hearing services. We administer hearing benefits for employers, national organizations, and corporations. EPIC refers tens of thousands of patients to provider offices throughout the nation.
The Sr. Account Manager for EPIC Hearing maintains and develops client-business relationships for regional, national and key accounts. This position must have a strong understanding of the company's products and services and knowledge of their competition. The Sr. Account Manager acts as the primary lead for daily account maintenance, engagement and client-centric solutions and proactively works to develop, engage, and retain existing client accounts.
- The Sr. Account Manager will be responsible for managing mid-market to national accounts (1,000 - 100,000 lives segment) representing gross revenues of 20 million annually.
- Serve as primary liaison between EPIC and its clients to ensure optimal service levels and client satisfaction.
- Establish, cultivate and manage relationships with consultants and brokers, recognizing the value they bring to our customers.
- Proactively communicate product innovations, new offerings, and other client development tools to client accounts.
- Create the strategic retention and growth plan for each assigned customer, documenting and maintaining the plan through a designated database.
- Strategically plan, negotiate and influence the interactions and relationships with customers, brokers/consultants and internal/external team members to achieve strategic account goals.
- Responsible for value delivery reporting to customer including plan performance, account management and service results.
- Facilitate the lifecycle of the customer relationship from RFP to renewal.
- Clearly demonstrate the value propositions for specialty and ancillary business to improve customer growth and retention.
- Carry out analysis to identify opportunities for expanding customer base and improving sales.
- Strategically plan and meet with clients quarterly, identifying trends and offering solutions
- Prepare, host and follow-up an annual strategic planning session with both external/internal clients.
- Determine and clearly articulate the value story, trend drivers and tracking of solutions performance to the client.
- Represent the company at client meetings, conferences, or open enrollment health fairs at the discretion of their manager.
*position will be able to telecommute 1-2 days per week
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of 5+ years of experience working with mid and senior-level benefits professionals within the Insurance industry
- 5+ years of account management or related sales experience within the Insurance industry
- Experience working effectively within a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent negotiation/influence, collaboration, and listening skills.
- Excellent messaging, positioning and presentation of information for customer impact and influence.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong business and financial acumen.
- Strong organizational and project management skillset.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.