If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Administrative Assistant will support Executives and/or Senior Managers with senior level administration services including: answering the telephone, typing/word processing of documents, maintaining calendars and setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, copying, faxing, greeting visitors, setting up files, tracking expenses, and coordinating building and equipment maintenance.
This is a fast paced working environment that requires the ability to multitask with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
This position will also have BSL (Business Segment Liaison) responsibilities including: New hire onboarding / offboarding, equipment ordering and set-up, software purchases and office supply ordering. Senior Administrative work will involve direct client interaction.
- Create / maintain calendars and coordinate meetings avoiding scheduling conflicts on an international basis
- Create / prepare meeting materials (e.g., PowerPoint deck; agendas, room set up) and ensure distribution to appropriate individuals in a timely manner
- Schedule, coordinate, and/or set up resources and technology needed for meetings / events
- Data Integration and Synthesis
- Make travel arrangements for meeting attendees and host, coordinate, and/or facilitate meetings/external events as needed
- Support Concur expense reporting for the executive team
- Complete and correctly submit required Service Requests to support department needs
- Track requests for on-time completion
- Take proactive measures to prevent missed deadlines
- Accurate/on time submissions of Service Request forms
- Support Senior team members in preparing presentations
- Interface with external customers and internal Executive Leaders
- Proactive assessment of needs of Senior Leader team
- Support supply needs and other functions of the team
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of administrative support experience
- Proficient level of all Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrix organization
- Experience handling all aspects of meeting production and organization; scheduling, catering, room preparation, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree
- International travel experience
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Business Segment Liaison (BSL) or onboarding experience or ability to become certified as a UnitedHealthcare BSL
- Must have a polished demeanor and be comfortable working with people at all levels
- Ability to provide high quality, consistent services to the various leaders within the department
- Experience with Concur and Ariba
- Experience with Visio
Careers with UnitedHealth Group. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Community & State as part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. UnitedHealth Group, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:Administrative Assistant, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota