You know, there's impact and then there's YOUR impact. Join us at Optum and discover a new sense of purpose and pride as you work on applications that help create benefits for millions of people. Optum, part of UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, is bringing technology, data and people together to help shape health care performance across the globe. So bring your solid track record for innovation and accomplishment as a high level Java Applications Developer to an organization where the challenges are greater and every day is an opportunity to do more.
- Develops and supports Bottomline application Integration solutions to support business processes
- Manages work packages to ensure project deliverables are met through collaboration with Bottomline vendor team, IT Infrastructure, and other IT and technical support teams
- Works with business teams and provides proper guidance to ensure application enhancements and problem ticket corrections are designed, tested, documented, implemented, enhanced and maintained according to the operations standards and expected service quality
- Provides proactive and reactive service and performance management for Bottomline. Identifies requirements for real-time alerts to notify support groups of a current or potential performance problem
- Responds to real-time performance alerts to resolve performance problems, performs regular on-going review and analysis of performance data to identify current performance problems and proactively detects potential future performance problems
- Ensures daily support and a high level of 24x7x365 service availability
- Independently performs complex troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, solution development and implementation
- Analyzes table data and find data relationships among the different tables as well as read store procedures/views/etc
- Supports of services and processes including appropriate issue escalation
- Cross-trains co-workers on new designs
- Use solid oral and written communication skills to communicate solution function and value
- 3+ years of experience in SQL and/or batch programming
- 1+ years of experience with Bottomline WebSeries and PayBase
- 1+ years of experience with production support activities
- Experience with Oracle development
- Ability to manage multiple priorities related to multiple projects at once and work collaboratively across organizational lines
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The ability to express oneself effectively within a group and in one-to-one conversations. The ability to convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Experience using a code management and/or code deployment tool
If you're the kind of thinker and leader who wants to bring your contribution to a new level every day, bring yourself over to Optum. You'll discover an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: bottomline, sql, batch, webseries, paybase, production, support, Cypress, CA, California