At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo is hiring a Senior Data Integration Engineer to join our team. This position is part of Lending & International Data Services team within Wholesale Core Services.
Team will be located in Charlotte, NC. Preference will be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to Charlotte, NC with limited to no relocation assistance.
This position is for a Senior Data Integration Engineer with solid experiences in Big Data related technologies will support multiple lines of business in multi-year engagements.
Other tasks associated with this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Architect, design, construct, test, tune, and deploy ETL infrastructure based on the Hadoop ecosystem based technologies.
- The team memeber also will work with onshore and offshore teams on design and implementation of any backend database systems using state of art design and implementation techniques.
- For new development, the resource will be expected to work with business partners and analysts in order to understand the data requirements and to analyze and design the necessary data flow and design, Code development, Supporting test cycles & Production deploy and Support.
- Collaborate with other technology teams and architects to define and develop solutions.
- Research and experiment with emerging ETL technologies and tools related to Big Data..
- Key technical data centric resource on team building sophisticated and complex data infrastructure for both Lending and International applications.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of data analysis experience
- 5+ years of Linux experience
- 3+ years of Hadoop experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Big Data experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience with ETL tools such as Talend Real Time Big Data Studio ,Ab Initio, Metadata manager, , Informatica Power Center, Big Data Edition, Data Quality, Data Transformation & etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Hadoop, HBASE, Kafka, MapRDB, Spark
- 3+ years of Udeploy, SSP, Maven, Nexus, Ant, Jenkins, Junit, IntelliJ IDEA
- 3+ years of solid experience with Teradata BTEQ Scripts, TPT Utilities and stored procedures/macros.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux (Red Hat)
- 5+ years of experience with Unix Shell Scripting
- 5+ years of Demonstrated experience with complex batch
- 3+ years of experience supporting a production & Autosys scheduler.
- 3+ years of experience managing relationships with business.
- Solid experience in trouble shooting and performance tuning
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, Delivery focus and willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-critical production environment.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.