Here, your performance, your ideas, your unique analysis will combine with a rich assortment of contributors to understand and shape the health care system. At UnitedHealth Group, you'll work with a team that has the creativity and passion to help build new health care solutions that meet emerging market needs. You'll get the opportunity to work with an elite team that goes beyond the usual analysis; they dig deeper knowing our goal is nothing short of transforming health care. Does the challenge of utilizing your analytical abilities on vital projects towards a larger strategic mission excite you?
As a Sr. Business Analyst of Consumer Experience (member, provider or client) you'll have the opportunity to provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for operations and business objectives. This is a position that affords you the ability to drive processes and improvement initiatives. By gathering and documenting business requirements and utilizing your sharp analytical skills to fulfill the needs of the business and/or clients, you will have an impact on healing the health care system. Some people would call you a data geek, but at UnitedHealth Group that passion turned into information is used for decisions made by leadership. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm) The Sr. Business Analyst of Consumer Experience is a member of the OptumRx Consumer Experience team that provides actionable, data-based insights from Member, Provider & Client data. This individual will be part of a team that aligns with the Business to drive a differentiated and measurable improvement to the customer experience and business results. This individual must have strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills with the ability to operate strategically and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups and the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects to meet tight deadlines. Primary Responsibilities:
- Maintain, support, develop and enhance a variety of Consumer Experience reports and/or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Partner with Director to analyze and communicate results of new and existing strategies. Help drive future prioritization based on these results
- Perform specialized analyses that combine data from various sources.
- Provide end-user insights for various functional and process related issues and opportunities.
- Build ad hoc data analyses/reporting that expend our understanding of the OptumRx Consumer experience.
- Support development of scheduled reporting that communicates NPS & Consumer Experience insights.
- Ensure continuity and efficiency by troubleshooting errors, evaluating data, and helping to maintain data integrity, including testing and analyzing data anomalies.
- 2 years of analyst experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions that drive improvement in results
- 2 years of experience working with large data sets
- 2 years of analyst experience in business, management consulting, transaction services, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- 2 years of direct experience analyzing consumer data in retail, consumer goods or healthcare and tying these analyses back to operational improvement
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Intermediate MS PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapid-growth environment
- Business acumen with the ability to effectively and creatively solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Science, Technology, Mathematics or Statistics
- Data visualization experience (e.g. Tableau)
- Advanced proficiency in statistics and/or experience with statistical software packages and working with relational databases.
- 1 year of building and maintaining NPS metrics and reporting dashboards aligned with OptumRx business strategic objectives