As a Sr. Business Analyst of Consumer Experience (member, provider and client) you'll have the opportunity to have a direct effect in improving our OptumRx consumers’ experience. We do this by providing data, analysis, and reporting of key information in support of operations and business objectives. By utilizing your sharp analytical skills to fulfill the needs of the business and/or clients, you will have an impact on improving the health care system. We’re looking for someone who as the passion to turn data analysis into information used for decisions made by leadership. This is a challenging role that creates an opportunity to grow and develop while doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Sr. Business Analyst of Consumer Experience is a member of the OptumRx Consumer Experience team that provides actionable, data-based insights from Member, Provider & Client data. This individual will be part of a team that aligns with the Business to drive a differentiated and measurable improvement to the customer experience and business results.
This individual must have strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills with the ability to operate strategically and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups and the ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Maintain, support, develop and enhance a variety of Consumer Experience reports and/or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Partner with Director to analyze and communicate results of new and existing strategies
- Help drive future prioritization based on these results
- Perform specialized analyses that combine data from various sources
- Provide end-user insights for various functional and process related issues and opportunities
- Build ad hoc data analyses/reporting that expend our understanding of the OptumRx Consumer experience
- Support development of scheduled reporting that communicates NPS & Consumer Experience insights
- Ensure continuity and efficiency by troubleshooting errors, evaluating data, and helping to maintain data integrity, including testing and analyzing data anomalies
- 2+ years of analyst experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions that drive improvement in results
- 2+ years of experience working with large data sets
- 2+ years of analyst experience in business, management consulting, transaction services, investment banking, or corporate strategy
- 2+ years of direct experience analyzing consumer data in retail, consumer goods or healthcare and tying these analyses back to operational improvement
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Intermediate MS PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under firm deadlines and within a rapid-growth environment
- Business acumen with the ability to effectively and creatively solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, Science, Technology, Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience in Consumer Analytics
- Data visualization experience (e.g. Tableau)
- Advanced proficiency in statistics and/or experience with statistical software packages and working with relational databases
- 1+ year of building and maintaining NPS metrics and reporting dashboards aligned with OptumRx business strategic objectives
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: analyst, analyzing, data, tableau, visual data, excel, statistics, modeling, consumer analytics, healthcare data, database