You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- 3+ years of experience in Healthcare Industry with understanding of medical terminology and clinical care
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management
- Advanced proficiency in all MS Office Suite programs
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Comprehensive knowledge of HEDIS® Collection season
- Knowledgeable on CAHPS® requirement
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- SQL Skills
- Ability to bring a possible solution when seeking assistance on any issue
- Ability to work multiple projects at one time and maintain all timelines
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership (front line to Vice President)
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate via email
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Ability to solve complex questions
- Ability to resolve issues surrounding requirements with little to no assistance
- Ability to have a positive and productive working relationships with business partners
- Ability to manage own time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to communicate expectations
- Ability to understand how to gather data or do analysis
- Problem solving skills; the ability to systematically analyze problems, draw relevant conclusions and devise appropriate courses of action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to speak clearly and concisely, conveying complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand, as well as ability to understand and interpret complex information from others
- Ability to identify solutions to non-standard requests and problems
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Works as a team player and with minimal guidance. Seeking guidance only on the most complicated tasks
UnitedHealth Group is a Fortune 6 company that offers a broad spectrum of products and services dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better for everyone. Be part of the team. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: business analyst, mapping, excel, project management, business requirements, telecommute, telecommuter