Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
- Responsible for developing and managing reporting solutions and delivery, both in the planning and design of new solutions to support M&R Part D Analytics as well as ongoing management, production support and monitoring, and accountability for those solutions.
- Responsible for developing self-service reporting capabilities by working closely with our business stakeholders from across the United Healthcare organization
- Work collaboratively with business partners, SMEs, Developers and Testers to ensure a shared understanding of business requirements.
- Must be self-directed and creative in resolution of what can be considered complex issues.
- Ensure a quality work product by adhering to quality standards developed by team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Math, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 2+ years of post-baccalaureate experience
- 2+ years of Proficiency working with Tableau business intelligence software
- 2+ years of Proficiency working with SAS business analytic software (programming and writing Proc SQL and Base SAS)
- Experience working directly with stakeholders to gather business requirements.
- Program support, monitoring and issue resolution.
- Previous experience working with production environments
- Pharmacy and health claim analytics experience
- Experience with open source technologies such as Python
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement. The Boomer generation is the fastest growing market segment in health care. And we are the largest business in the nation dedicated to serving their unique health and well-being needs. Up for the challenge of a lifetime? Join a team of the best and the brightest to find bold new ways to proactively improve the health and quality of life of these 9 million customers. You'll find a wealth of dynamic opportunities to grow and develop as we work together to heal and strengthen our health care system. Ready? It's time to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.