Be part of something daring and bold and help rewrite the history of UnitedHealth Group! We're changing the landscape of health care with people like you, who really know how to get down to business. When you join us at UnitedHealth Group as a SR Business Process Analyst, you will use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes. You will solve complex problems as you serve as a resource to others on your elite team. You will create process design, project implementation, diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions. You will also provide quality reporting, analysis, audits, and develop plans and programs to support continuous quality improvement. You'll be in the driver's seat on vital projects that have strategic importance to our mission of helping people live healthier lives. You'll be doing your life's best work.(sm) You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges. A Senior Business Process Analyst acts as a liaison between the various United Healthcare businesses and the technical resources that develop our various call technology programs. This Senior Analyst gathers and interprets business requirements to identify appropriate features, and works with developers to create a call technology solution to meet business needs. A senior business process analyst manages the end-to-end process for client requests and applies creative problem solving to resolve any issues that may arise. Additional responsibilities include maintaining various call technology programs, analyzing technology performance, educating business leaders about call technology programs, and offering solutions to creatively enhance the member experience
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Technology Product Owner of call technology programs such as Conversation Manager, Behavioral Pairing, Virtual Call Queueing. Represents and consults with the business as the owner, strategic visionary and subject matter expert for these technologies
- Consults on call technology requests, recommends best practices while innovating and advocating for the best possible user experience and strategic priorities of the enterprise
- Prepare and deliver presentations to recommend call technology program strategies to leadership and various stakeholders, leveraging data (use cases, value stories, cost benefit analysis) and best practices to influence the optimal outcomes
- Facilitate expansion, support maintenance, and provide performance reporting of the technology to key stakeholders
- Initiate and manage projects as an agile product owner which includes identifying features, development of user stories, building acceptance criteria, maintain backlog, and test development outcomes
- Manage timelines and outcomes of agile project teams without formal authority and managing expectations with key business subject matter experts and leaders
- Interface with product vendors to communicate business requirements and assess potential solutions
- Maintain workflow and project documentation to keep direct leaders informed of project status through a variety of organizational tools (PPMOptics, Four-Block Updates, SharePoint Intake Workflows).
- Partner with other product owners, product managers, product directors and technology teams to successfully drive project completion and to support major business objectives of the organization.
- Trouble shoots, resolves or recommends solutions to effectively address issues with workflows or technology.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization: business, technical and executive.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years business analysis experience which includes experience extracting, synthesizing, analyzing and presenting data to assess operational performance and influence outcomes as well as experience developing, evaluating, and optimizing workflows
- 2+ year of hands-on experience developing, maintaining, enhancing and testing call and/or call technology solution S
- Experience working with various call technologies (e.g. IVR, Conversation Manager, Behavioral Pairing, Virtual Call Queueing)
- Experience in working in agile-based project management including development of user stories, building acceptance criteria, maintain backlog, and test development outcomes
- Experience preparing and delivering PowerPoint presentations to key stakeholders
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proven ability to work independently, develop and execute action plans to accomplish goals, provide timely updates and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Ability to influence without formal authority and capture attention of high level leaders
- Ability to interact with key senior leaders
- Healthcare industry experience
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Access
- Familiarity with SharePoint Designer
- Agile certification(s): Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner, Certified Agile Practitioner
At UnitedHealth Group we're rewriting the way health care gets done for millions. Be part of something daring and bold while doing your life's best work.SM
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.SM
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UnitedHealthcare, UHC, product specialist, SR Business Process Analyst, call center, technology, SQL, Agile, IVR, Conversation Manager, Behavioral Pairing, Virtual Call Queueing Minnetonka, MN, Telecommute, project manager, telecommuter, telecommute