You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Analyze data, create reports, and communicate your findings to others. Broad interaction with multiple groups and team members ranging from staff level to senior management
- Leads daily meetings, manages vendor relationships, participates in forecast and actual volume reporting and ensures metrics are adhered to.
- Coordinates implementation of initiatives for improved processes and solutions as needed.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues / defects, ability to analyze data and to present analysis in a format that is relatable to interested parties
- Work with business to gather requirements, document the requirements and partner with vendors, IT and business partners to ensure all the requirements are being met
- Create and update process documents and utilize automation tools to enhance accuracy and automation of updates
- Problem solving capabilities and pro-active approach with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage inquiries utilizing various internal claims and eligibility processing interfaces and perform ad hoc analyses as well as perform additional duties as assigned
- 4+ years of experience researching data and performing analyses (business, process, etc)
- 4+ years of experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced business environment where adherence to strict processes and deadline are required
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Excel (advanced formulas, v look ups and pivot tables)
- Healthcare and / or Claims experience
- Excellent communication, writing, time / project management, problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Motivated, self-managed, self-starter who thrives in a constantly changing, ambiguous environment
- Ability to manage multiple, complex activities simultaneously without compromising quality
- Ability to effectively work in collaboration in a team environment to meet client performance guarantees for quality results
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.