- Be the business subject matter expert, experienced in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Lead process design and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Lead and manage customer readiness activities and project implementation teams in process improvement activities
- Diagnose process improvement opportunities and develop solutions using principles of process excellence and related tools
- Lead your business partners in the creation, implementation and evaluation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ year of experience in managing business and / or system processes
- 2+ years of experience with documenting processes and practices; while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadline
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Beginner or higher level of proficiency with MS Project, SharePoint and Visio
- Previous Healthcare Industry experience
- Previous Team Lead or Project Lead experience
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.