This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
This role will be responsible for representing marketing and member communications to the client and other ancillary teams. It requires presentation and client-facing skills as you develop and oversee, track and manage customized member communication materials and overarching strategies to meet the client’s needs. We’re looking for someone who is familiar with both industry and consumer communication-related best practices, with experience applying these concepts to meet the individual needs of each client. This role will manage multiple clients/projects simultaneously and will be required to engage cross-functional teams to meet deliverables and deadlines.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Account Management
- Manage day-to-day client relationships relative to their marketing communications needs
- Work closely with the rest of the account team to ensure all client commitments and expectations are being met
- Possess a professional demeanor and are comfortable with presenting at all levels to external organization
- Communications Strategy and Planning
- Work closely with clients, internal marketing communications teams and others to design and implement marketing communications strategies and detailed tactical plans
- Serve as the key resource and client-facing for marketing communications best practices so that appropriate guidelines are being followed
- Tactical Development/Project Management
- Translate communication requirements into effective tactical plans
- Adhere to, and develop milestones that rely on established processes and deadlines for creating and executing communications
- Keep detailed records of the status of each tactic/project and the all corresponding deadlines, both internal and external
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-7 years of marketing experience in both online and offline channels in a client facing role
- Demonstrated strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Previous experience being well organized with ability to multi-task, think outside of the box and understand complex organizational processes and programs
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as well as work with and manage the expectations of a wide variety of constituents.
- Excellent self-management, reporting and follow up skills as well as working well under pressure
- Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills, speaking and writing clearly and positively
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to problem solve and be solution driven
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Travel up to 25%
- Healthcare industry experience
- Pharmacy/PBM experience
- Cross-functional experience working in a complex, matrix organization, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Live within a commutable distance to the Eden Prairie office
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.