Let's get one thing straight. We're in the business of making revolutions happen every single day. It's what's needed to make the health care system work better for everyone. As a Business Analyst, you'll drive vital projects that have strategic importance to make that mission a reality. You'll use your sharp business skills to assist in creating, controlling and improving business processes.
- Leads and/or supports process improvement and project management initiatives that as assigned and/or identified as a result of a business process review
- Monitors on-going progress of business processes to identify potential challenges / risks / improvement areas. This includes analyzing current business rules with effectiveness and frequency as it is related to communications to members
- Assists with building communication testing plans to identify the optimal outreach type and message, which elicits the highest ROI and engagement rates
- Supports the operational implementation of offering communications to memberships via additional mediums based on preference
- Supports the monitoring of our daily Operational QA process for Provider / Member summary letters to ensure content is accurate and sent in a timely manner post visit
- Responsible for documentation management (development and revisions) of assigned processes: workflows, policies and procedures, letters, etc.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Must be able to work with multiple departments and teams in varying physical locations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field plus 4+ years of work related experience
- Experience managing multiple moving projects, priorities and timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook and PowerPoint
- 3+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Documenting processes and practices, often in accepted project methodology artifacts, while effectively prioritizing multiple tasks, priorities, projects, and deadlines
- Presenting information concisely to varying levels within the business, quickly identifying trends
- Facilitating cross-functional area meetings
- Salesforce experience
- Working knowledge of Share Point
- Project Management experience
- Experience performing and communicating analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Experience managing vendors
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Communications Ops Specialist, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota