ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer equity plans for global employee base and board of directors by working closely with legal, finance and payroll.
- Maintain employee equity database, complete transactions, run required reports and ensure internal controls are in place and followed.
- Assist with year-end processes and schedules for proxy and statutory reporting related to the company's equity plans and stock-based compensation.
- Prepare and distribute grant documentation and agreements for new-hire and ongoing grants. Work on special projects related to equity granting and reporting.
- Manage domestic relocation and global mobility services including executive relocations, non-executive relocations, managing Expat assignments, weekly payroll and AP reporting.
- Develop and administer service award and recognition programs.
- Support overall compensation program including jobs definition and market pricing process. Educate/counsel management and support staff on effective use of market data and ensure proper application of salary management guidelines.
- Participate in appropriate surveys to maintain adequate and current market data base for job pricing and decision-making. Remain abreast of total compensation packages in the market and recommend changes that keep Block competitive
- Assist in administration of annual merit and short-term incentive programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related area or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Five plus years related experience in stock plan administration.
- Experience in domestic and global relocation.
- Experience in compensation administration either in a large organization with diverse constituencies.
- Project management and finance skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple projects to established deadlines.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills. Effective presentation skills to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills; ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, Word, Access, and Power Point.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP).
- Experience using PeopleSoft HRMS and Fidelity Stock Plan Administration System