Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. Come help us heal and strengthen the health care system as you do your life's best work.(sm)
Sr. Contract Account Administrator in Optum’s client contracting team is primarily responsible for drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and finalizing research and technology contracts with clients. This role will interact with internal business units, external customers, vendors and strategic partners to provide timely updates and support on various contractual issues.
- Drafting, evaluating, negotiating, and finalizing new contracts, replacements contracts, contract amendments, contract renewals and contract terminations within established standards
- Serving as the point of contact for internal customers on contractual matters, providing redlined recommendations, and negotiating directly with our external customers in partnership with business
- Reviewing and analyzing RFPs to support business growth initiatives
- Maintaining commercial agreements in corporate contract management system
- Undergraduate degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience with reviewing, drafting and negotiating commercial services contracts
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience building and maintaining rapport with all levels of internal and external company contacts
- Experience in working with a contract management system
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals: Improve the lives of others. Change the landscape of health care forever. Leave the world a better place than we found it. Such aspirations tend to attract a certain type of person. Crazy talented. Compassionate. Driven. To these select few, we offer the global reach, resources and can-do culture of a Fortune 5 company. We provide an environment where you're empowered to be your best. We encourage you to take risks. And we offer a world of rewards and benefits for performance. We believe the most important is the opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Contract Account Administrator - Washington, DC or Eden Prairie, MN