Wells Fargo Enterprise Core Data Services delivers industry-leading horizontal Data-as-a-Service solutions across lines of businesses including client due diligence, cross sell/analytics, reference, common tools and services supporting data acquisition and normalization in all lines of business and customers within Wells Fargo. The goal of our platforms is to provide high quality, standardized, innovative solutions to serve our core business needs in a consistent and efficient way.
build a 'one number' instrument data foundation that is complete, reliable, and aligned to the general ledger. The initiative will also establish the authoritative data source for common data elements between Corporate Finance and Corporate Risk management to support in scope risk and regulatory reporting. eONE will create a federated, coordinated set of applications and databases to support risk and finance, which will allow for agile and accurate risk and regulatory reporting and analytics that complies Wells Fargo Enterprise Data Governance Policies and Standards.
- Support ongoing ETL efforts for Development, QA and Production environments
- Hands on ETL development (data transformations and data movement) using Ab Initio and Ab Initio Express IT as key tools
- Follow all enterprise software development lifecycle processes and standards
- Develop and foster a positive relationship with team members, team leads and business partners
- Develops and updates documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides
- Be willing to work non-standard business hours on an on-call basis in a 24x7x365 environment
- Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs
- Develops original and/or highly complex code and provides coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of application development experience
- 7+ years of Ab Initio experience
- 3+ years of data warehouse experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Big Data experience
- Autosys experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) Financial Service Data Foundation (FSDF)
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment, including weekends and holidays
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.