The Financial Systems and Technology Group within EIT is seeking an systems support analyst with multiyear experience in the DevOps methodology for an exciting and challenging position responsible for support of custom built applications that use the data warehouse functionality needed to deliver the best possible solutions to our business partners in Corporate Finance Controller’s Division. A successful candidate would be team focused and interested in learning software implementation processes and deployment tools; acting as a analyst who is required to participate in the desing and creation of code migration methods that meets the needs of the development team while maintaining compliance policies with Wells Fargo change management processes and procedures.
- Understand what releases (code bases) are currently taking place and how they are using existing environments (ecosystems).
- Understand how code/configurations are being promoted across those environments.
- Work with developers daily on “released” changes and how those changes need to be incorporate into individual code bases.
- Work on resolving any code/configuration “conflicts”.
- Work with code repositories (GitHub) on checking in changes and resolving repository conflicts.
- Work with different technologies – UNIX code, PL/SQL code, OFSAA configuration, data model changes, Autosys scheduler changes.
- Track ecosystem patching and upgrade activities and coordinate that with code/configuration deployments.
- Track testing activities/cycles and coordinate that with code/configuration deployments.
- Maintain a comprehensive & detailed list of all environments and their corresponding code bases and configurations/releases.
- Verify that an ecosystem has a proper set of code/configuration; resolve if necessary.
- Deploy code changes using automated (uDeploy) or manual tools as appropriate.
- Define DevOps process.
- Have Oracle DDL experience.
The preferred work location is Charlotte, NC. Preference may be given to those candidates that either currently live in or are willing to relocate to one of this location with no relocation assistance.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- 3+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of application production support experience
- 2+ years of Oracle experience
- 1+ year of UNIX experience
- 1+ years of scripting and automation experience
- 1+ year of Perl or Shell experience
- 1+ year of source/version control tools experience
- 1 + year of experience with component and application deployment job creation using UrbanCode Deploy
- 1+ years of release management experience
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment
- Ability to interact effectively at varying levels of the business and technical organizations; including management
- Strong team or technical leadership experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of PL/SQL experience
- Git or GitHub experience
- Experience developing stored procedures, views, and triggers
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- Desire to learn new technical concepts and skills and apply them in everyday work.
- Work experience with Wells Fargo
- Wells Fargo Application Support experience
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.