The Senior Digital Analyst is instrumental in developing and delivering business intelligence and presenting actionable reporting and analysis to drive measurable, profitable decisions across Safelite's digital marketing activities. In order to be successful this person must be highly motivated/self-starter who can work both independently and in teams in a very fast-paced environment Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Measure success (ROI, Conversion) of digital advertising campaigns, offers and other marketing programs via attribution models, mixed media modeling and custom reporting.
- Lead analysis on email, digital advertising and website A/B tests, compile results and present them to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Combine disparate data from the web, advertising partners, contact center and other sources to create accurate holistic views of the total business in standard and complex ad-hoc reporting.
- QA data collected/collection methodologies and provide recommended fixes as needed to ensure accuracy of all reporting.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to develop and execute database marketing tools such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve revenue, customer insights and retention.
- Query large datasets using analytics software or SQL to pull needed information and interprets results of analyses to identify trends/issues and develop recommendations to support business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience mining and analyzing complex data sets, preferably focused on digital marketing or ecommerce required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with industry leading web analytics, tag management and A/B testing tools required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with top down (mixed media) and/or bottoms up (fractional attribution) models with application towards digital advertising strategy required.
- 1-3 years of experience measuring and testing email campaigns is preferred.
- Ability to write SQL and experience using Analytics software such as SAS, R, Python and SPSS is preferred.
- Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, CRM, digital media and technologies is preferred.
- Experience with any industry leading BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos is preferred.
- Experience working in a big data cloud based environment such as AWS or Azure and building predictive models is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously preferred.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.Learn more.