Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Measure success (ROI, Conversion) of digital advertising campaigns, offers and other marketing programs via attribution models, mixed media modeling and custom reporting.
- Lead analysis on email, digital advertising and website A/B tests, compile results and present them to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Combine disparate data from the web, advertising partners, contact center and other sources to create accurate holistic views of the total business in standard and complex ad-hoc reporting.
- QA data collected/collection methodologies and provide recommended fixes as needed to ensure accuracy of all reporting.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners to develop and execute database marketing tools such as statistical modeling, customer profiling, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve revenue, customer insights and retention.
- Query large datasets using analytics software or SQL to pull needed information and interprets results of analyses to identify trends/issues and develop recommendations to support business objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics or related field required.
- 3-5 years of experience mining and analyzing complex data sets, preferably focused on digital marketing or ecommerce required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with industry leading web analytics, tag management and A/B testing tools required.
- 3-5 years of experience working with top down (mixed media) and/or bottoms up (fractional attribution) models with application towards digital advertising strategy required.
- 1-3 years of experience measuring and testing email campaigns is preferred.
- Ability to write SQL and experience using Analytics software such as SAS, R, Python and SPSS is preferred.
- Familiarity with and understanding of digital marketing, CRM, digital media and technologies is preferred.
- Experience with any industry leading BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos is preferred.
- Experience working in a big data cloud based environment such as AWS or Azure and building predictive models is preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, detail oriented and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously preferred.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.Learn more.