BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 16 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
BJ’s has a great opportunity in our Membership Acquisition division for someone with a proven track record in digital direct response or digital growth marketing. This position will be ideal for an individual, looking to leverage their digital marketing experience to help BJ’s acquire new members thru multiple digital channels and platforms. The responsibility of the Membership Acquisition Digital Specialist will be an integral part of the Membership Acquisition Team producing campaigns, thru Social Media, Paid Search, Email, In Apps. Delivering measurable results in new paid membership growth, is key to this position. He/she will learn our business objectives and tactics to deliver acquisition messaging and offers, to over 20M non- member HH in our trading areas, with a keen focus on “younger families” as an acquisition target. Ability to partner/collaborate with other teams like the Omni-Channel, and Brand Marketing /Creative teams is a must. He/she will drive our continued efforts to innovate, as an organization and transform, our acquisition strategy over time. We are a team that moves quickly and has a lot of projects in play at once. We need someone with great energy and an eye for detail who can keep track and manage dozens of campaigns at once.
- Achieving new membership goals, through digital membership acquisition programs.
- Works cross functionally to manage the end to end life of all digital membership acquisition programs, from creative, to implementation to measurement/reporting.
- Works within budget guidelines to achieve goals.
- Uses creativity and innovative thought to develop new digital tactics and employs a test and learn strategy to pinpoint new investments.
- Skillfully focuses digital acquisition efforts on key member segments
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills. Comfortable with queries and advanced excel tools
- Exceptional level of detail and organization. Ability to manage multiple projects at once, all with different schedules. Experience managing a vertical team, is a bonus.
- Solid understanding of the digital acquisition funnel, and the role each media tactic plays in driving desired result. History of driving improved results through the acquisition funnel and understanding the pertinent measurements.
- Ability to manage integrated campaigns, using multiple agencies/resources to deliver acquisition results
- Can work independently and has the personality to work to solve problem, in a collaborative manner cross functionally
- Positive attitude. Flexible demeanor. Can work effectively in groups, and not resistant to change.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.