Great sales are the result of strong purpose, conviction and pride - pride in your ability and your product. UnitedHealth Group offers a portfolio of products that are greatly improving the life of others. Bring along your passion and do your life's best work.(sm)
- Lead the development of new, as well as drive and enhance existing capabilities for digital products and experiences, from inception to launch
- Act as a mediator between the consumers/patients/members, business leaders and the technical teams - communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design.
- Partner with the Prevention pillar to define/design industry leading consumer-facing digital solutions, and ensure alignment with business and product plans (e.g., capital/funding commitments, revenue commitments, capabilities, functional impacts, cross functional roles)
- Lead efforts to fulfill defined digital product solutions, ensuring solutions follow the digital vision and strategy of Optum’s omni-channel experience.
- Work with the product team to execute on our product strategy.
- Work closely with Product and XD on Optum user experience
- Work closely with marketing, engineering, finance, design, program management, legal and other internal teams to execute on your set of product features
- Own the development team’s priorities associated with EAP
- Oversee and own the overall execution of your set of product features
- Contribute to a strong product culture of continuous development and rapid test and learn
- Stay on top of all relevant health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings
- Identify partners and business opportunities that will enhance the EAP product offering
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with consumer facing products in a Product management role
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven track record of successfully leading the concept creation, technical development, and launch of consumer facing products
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment focused on continuous product innovation
- Background with Agile, Scrum, and other software development methodologies
- Must be strong with attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to use data and metrics to support hypotheses and conclusions for developing business cases and roadmap priorities – must be able to clearly communicate data insights to colleagues and partners
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; qualified candidate should bring a “Future CEO” mentality every week
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- M.B.A. and background with Computer Science preferred
- Experience coordinating priorities and contributions of a network of non-technical Web content and project stakeholders from across a large, diverse organization.
- Experience delivering Web experiences that meet user needs based on usability research, UX design and information architecture principles, and product management methodologies.
- Experience working collaboratively at all levels and across business lines using influencing skills
- Experience in other interactive and digital industry such as retail and financial services
- Familiarity with JIRA is a bonus
- Experience working in matrix environment a plus
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.